Miso soup - akazuki and teteimo
It is a taste to become the habit.
- 1 akazuki: stem of a kind of taro
- 1 teteimo: a kind of taro
- 2 cups soup stock
- 2 tablespoons soybean paste
- Wash akazuki, cut into 8 inch, peel by hand with soaking in water.
- Cut into 1 inch and soak in water. Drain off.
- Boil akazuki in a potful of water. Spill water on purpose and drain off.
- Cut tete-imo lenghtwise into four, width into 1/4 inch.
- Put tete-imo into pan, pour 2 cups soup stock and heat.
- When water comes to boil, put akazuki and simmer for 1 minute.
- Brend in 2 tablespoons soybean paste. Bring to boil and immediately turn off heat.