Aroma of Shiso leaves and miso whet the appetite. The best for steaming rice or good ingredient for rice balls. You can also season for Sauteed eggplant and green pepper with soybean paste.
- 1 cup chopped Green shiso leaves
- 1 cup miso (Yasuko-san use 1/2 cup aka-miso and 1/2 cup koji-miso)
- 1/3 cup each sake, mirin, sugar
- Boil shiso leaves lightly and drain. Chop leaves.
- Put 1 cup miso, 1/3 cup sake, 1/3 cup mirin and 1/3 cup sugar into the pan. Stir well over a low flame. Mix chopped shiso leaves.
Season the meat with Shiso miso beforehand and saute meet, it becomes good taste.